PRIVACY NOTICE SINEADS BOUTIQUE
Sinead`s Boutique takes the protection of your personal data very seriously and understand that we have a responsibility to protect and respect your privacy and look after your personal data.
Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it. By visiting www.sineadsboutique.ie you are accepting and consenting to the practices described in this policy.
- What Information We Collect
We collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order, subscribe to our newsletter, respond to a survey or fill out a form.
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number or credit card information. The nature of how we process your personal information will differ depending on purpose. If you have subscribed to marketing updates, your personal data can be withdrawn at any stage. Where you have shopped online, your data will be used to process your order. We will only pass on your personal information to third parties to facilitate delivery of your order. We share personal information with separate third parties in order to complete your transaction. These third parties are as follows:
- Our Carrier: We pass along your name, address and telephone number to An Post/GLS Couriers so that they may deliver your order to you.
Gls Data Protection Policy can be viewed here:
- Transaction Partners: We have a relationship with PayPal and will send information to them for payment processing if you select that option during checkout.
- Emails: We use outlook to engage with you via email. You may subscribe to our email via the checkout process or signing up to our newsletter.
Please be aware that any comments, images or other content posted, uploaded or otherwise made available by you onto any of our social media pages are not subject to our Privacy Notice.
- Information We Will Never Collect
We will never collect sensitive personal data such as date of birth, race, ethnic origin, physical or mental health, political or philosophical views or sexual orientation.
- What We Use Your Information For
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalise your experience – your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs.
- To enable us to review, develop and improve our website.
- To improve customer service – your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs
- To process transactions – your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
- To detect fraud and make sure that what you have told us is correct.
- To send periodic emails – As well as using your email to keep you up to date with your order, we also use it to provide you with information about products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes. Note that if at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
- How Do We Protect Your Information
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order or enter, submit, or access your personal information.
We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our Payment gateway providers database only to be accessible by those authorised with special access rights to such systems and are required to keep the information confidential.
After a transaction, your credit card details are not stored on our servers.
A cookie is a small text file, typically of letters and numbers, downloaded to your computer when you access websites. Typically, they contain the following information: a site name and unique user ID, the duration of the cookie’s abilities and effects, and a random number. As a rule, cookies cannot be used to reveal your identity or personally identifying information.
Google Analytics is a website analytics service offered by Google that gives us insights into how our online customers find and use our website. It uses statistics cookies which helps us to understand how visitors interact with websites by collecting and reporting information anonymously.
- Disclose of Information to Outside Parties
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information.
- Your Consent
Every effort is made to ensure that the information provided on this website, and in this Privacy Statement, is accurate and up-to-date, but no legal responsibility is accepted for any errors or omissions contained herein.
We cannot accept liability for the use made by you of the information on this website or in this Privacy Statement, neither do we warrant that the supply of the information will be uninterrupted. All material accessed or downloaded from this website is obtained at your own risk. It is your responsibility to use appropriate anti-virus software.
This Privacy Statement applies solely to the data collected by us, and therefore does not also apply to data collected by third party websites and services that are not under our control. Furthermore, we cannot be held responsible for the Privacy Statements on third party websites, and we advise users to read these carefully before registering any personal data.
- How Can You Access The Personal Data We Hold?
Customers can simply log in their account to view and download all personal data we hold on them.
- Customer Rights
The General Data Protection Regulation May 2018 includes the following rights for individuals:
- the right to be informed;
- the right of access;
- the right to rectification;
- the right to erasure;
- the right to restrict processing;
- the right to data portability;
- the right to object; and
- the right not to be subject to automated decision-making including profiling.
- Contacting Us
Tel 061 339696